News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Well, that slipped by quietly....

I made it beyond 100 galleries.... that's one HUNDRED galleries of images!!!

And apparently I didn't shout about it enough.

So here it is - WOOHOO! YIPPEE! YEAH!.

Ahem. Joking aside, it is quite a milestone for the HobbyBrush, and I had been holding back a couple of my favourite galleries from years gone by to mark the occasion, but time did not allow with the last update.

TO make things right once more, may I present to you....

Painting Death Korps of Kreig - Epic (6mm) painting article.
Warmaster Brettonnians 2 - one of my "Signature" commissions from my time as the mercenary Brush, a super-detailed Bretonnian army in 10mm scale for Warmaster. (41 pictures)
The Epic Misc Gallery - Maybe not one defined theme, but a lot of the models which got my name out there in the 6mm world are in this gallery, from titans to Inquisitors :) (52 Pictures)
And a smaller, less iconic gallery to round us out with some 28mm stuff - my third Old west gallery ( 10 pictures)

FOR SALE:
Finally, a Quick reminder that I have loads of stuff listed on Ebay right now, ending in the next day or so - check out all my items here

Thanks for looking!

Gallery count: 3
Picture count: 103 (Plus an articles!)

No comments:

Post a Comment