News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Sunday 11 March 2012

Flooding expected in 6 days...

It's been a while!
I've still got a lot going on preventing me from painting much.
But I dont have to find time for painting to give you kind viewers updates and thanks to the guys at the Guildford Games club, there are Guest galleries a plenty just around the corner.

There will be light rain building up to heavier showers and downpour in the coming days with severe flooding is expected to being in 6 days.....

So, you have been warned - now you just have to choose whether to buy a boat or sit back, check back at the Hobbybrush regularly, and enjoy the great painting of many other superb painters!

To prove I mean what I say, have a small gallery taster - Alex Foyster is back with his second of 3 Guest Galleries - His small but perfectly formed Lord of the Rings Harad Force. Enjoy!

New Galleries: 1
New Pictures: 4

THe first drops are falling...

No comments:

Post a Comment