News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Saturday 24 March 2012

Experimenting with Facebook....

I've been asked why I dont set up a HobbyBrush page on FaceBook many times in the past couple of years. Apparently it'll help interact with my audience... I didn't know I had an "Audience"!?!

Well, whilst I obviously do all this purely for selfish reasons, I thought I'd try listening for once and have set up a FB page for the HobbyBrush. It might last one brief month, or it might become the definitive place to find your Hobby Fix..... time shall tell!

Drop us a "like" if you want it to stay, or we'll revert back to good old word of mouth as has served me so well for the previous 14years of being online ;op

http://www.facebook.com/TheHobbyBrush

No comments:

Post a Comment