News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Painting New, Uploading old...

I'm afraid its all old stuff again this week, as I work my way through the thousands of miniatures I've painted in years gone by and work out which of the photos I deem reasonable enough for public viewing!

I am still painting a mixture of my own projects and a couple of small commissions, but I've not managed to get anythign in front of the camera for a month or so. Thus, I do hope that variety will make up for the lack of any new brush work for the time being!

Whats New?
Following up from the MotoStrelkovy last time around, this time its the Soviet FoW Tankovy Gallery - 22 pictures
And a very small German Commission - 4 pictures
Black Tree Designs Fantasy Gallery - 6 pictures
6mm Goblin Gallery - 15 pictures (you gotta start somewhere...)
6mm amazon gallery - 14 pictures (ditto!)
And, just because we're missing the sci-fi element so far this week, a VOID gallery to finish off - 27 pictures

Todays totals:
New Galleries - 6
New Images - 88

No comments:

Post a Comment