News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Monday 21 May 2012

The one that got away...

Of a (nearly..) forgotten article...
 OK, so it was forgotten, but thankfully not for long!
 Early last week I had trouble logging into blogger, and so I wrote an article instead of doing an update. I also uploaded the article to the site, and advertised its addition on our facebook page ( http://www.facebook.com/TheHobbyBrush ). When it came to Friday's update however, I forgot about it completely!

Basically, nobody cares about my painting any more ( ;op ) and instead I'm always being asked two things;
1) How do I take my Photos?
2) Do I edit my photos a lot after taking them? (and if so, how?)

With these in mind I'll be doing an article on taking Photos soon, but for now, I've done an illustrated step by step showing exactly how simple what little photo editing I do is. You can find the PDF on the articles page, or direct linked HERE

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment