News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Saturday 31 January 2015

Project Anyaral - Painting Challenge January Galleries

They're running a painting Challenge over on the Anyaral: World of Twilight Forums . Whilst January hasn't allowed much chance to paint new figures from the range for myself, it has prompted me to take some proper photos of the ones I've done over the last year, and finally update the HobbyBrush Galleries with them!

First Up, the Delgon Gallery is online. Some of my new pics didnt come out too good, but there's lots more for them on the workbench in February, so expect an update next month! (7 pictures) 

Secondly, probably my favourite of the forces of Anyaral I've had the pleasure to paint. Clan Orel make their presence known and get their own gallery! (10 Pictures)

More to come soon from Anyaral, with gallery updates for the Empire, Devanu and another 2 new galleries as well, as soon as I get a chance to upload it all - here's a couple of the pics I took for the Forum Challenge to keep you interested ;)





New Galleries : 2
New Images: 17

1 comment:

  1. I've said it before and will say it again:
    "Superb work!"
    I also like the critters :).

    ReplyDelete