News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Sunday 27 March 2011

Articles online!!!

I Fixed the site! WooHoo!

OK, now the celebrations are over, I gotta admit, I did nothing other than engage my brain a little better this time around. I dont know what I was doing when I last tried, but that doesn't matter. What does matter is that the Following articles are now online and ready for download through the main site at last!

GGC's Variant Core Rules pack for SoW
Bolt-On Rules for Multiple variant artillery ammunition types
Bolt-On Rules for engineers, medics, comms, officers, and recovery vehicles
Updated "Suburban Carnage" rules for fighting in built up areas

All accessable as PDFs via the Articles section, or the Seeds of War gallery on this very site.

The Brushes are flying - More updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment