News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bolt Action Soviets, something new from myself!

Back in early 2013, talk started at Guildford Games Club about playing some 28mm WWII games. Bolt Action was decided upon and I had my excuse. 

So, it finally happened - 7 Years after painting a commission on the same figures, I started my own 28mm Soviet army. Guess What? I've got carried away.... 



The gallery has been added to the 28mm WWII section and can be found HERE
Infantry are mostly from Black Tree Designs at the moment, with Armour from Warlord Games and guns from Plastic Soldier company. And there's more to come! (57 pictures)

Totals: 
New Galleries: 1
New Pictures : 57

No comments:

Post a Comment