News, Updates & ramblings

This Blog is acting as the news and updates page for my new website, HobbyBrush.com.

The website itself is the archive of my painting through the last decade or more, with easy navigation around what now amounts to over 3000 images of wargames figures & display miniatures.

It is also the repository for my musings, workbench notes and reports on all things gaming and miniature painting that I get up to.

I've been collecting miniatures for 24 years and have covered most scales, periods and styles in that time. Don't expect consistency on one project here - there will be variety in project, but hopefully consistently high standards!

Thanks for reading!

Sunday 23 October 2011

FAIL

But only a minor one - its sunday, the weekend has passed & I've not got an update online!

I'm afraid a great weekend away with my Girlfriend took priority over the toys this week. I'll try to get something up during the week and back on track next weekend, but no promises - there's a busy month ahead.

The Good news...

The good news is that as of tomorrow, I should have many more Guest galleries at least ready to be edited - I'm taking my lights and camera down to Guildford Games Club where the good fellows have agreed to let me snap a few shots of their armies for guest galleries on this fair site.

Now, it might take me a while to edit & compile it all, but there's some great armies down there (proper Gamer's one's too... not just Pretty things that live in cabinets!) which I'm looking forward to being able to showcase here.

So there's good times ahead, even if good times at the weekend do slow the site's progress just a little - keep your eyes peeled throughout the week as i will endevour to play catchup ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment